Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syracuse lost 8 on 5 Basketball. That's more sad than laying an egg.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Syracuse lost 8 on 5 Basketball. That's more sad than laying a Buford.
      Fixed it for ya.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Good Morning. Home early after a loooong night in CNY

Great game... Just no answer for Sullinger. For awhile it looked like OSU might turn wisconsin and just pass till 10secs left on the clock. Guess the zone can do that but they adjusted when they had to for sure

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

If someone sees The Dion Waiters that has played all year let him know there was a basketball game last night. Although being in foul trouble the whole game did not help

Comment

hahaha so logged on to twitter for thinking about getting more active

What was I thinking

Jeremy umm you do realize the multiple decade history with the zone right and JB's coaching. That's why they have had only like 8 mcdonalds all americans ever because he coaches that way not because they are scared to play defense. Its not your avg 2-3 zone as all commentators and coaches talk about.

Syracuse guys are cocky bitches? HUH ? Same refs that fixed game for Syracuse? What game were you watching yesterday.

You understand that you are being hypocritical here when talking about Dans fandom with refs/blaming someone and wishing a guy dead then you go on twitter talk worse

Comment

Atleast he didn't wish harm on Buford yesterday?

Comment

btw just busting balls nothing more. I need to qualify that sometimes I think. However I am sure you 2 get that

Comment

I understand int he heat of the moment you might type things out that could be clouded or lack truth/merit

Comment

He complains about the refs in almost every Basketball game...

Comment

You really wanna tell me the 2nd foul on Sullinger that had him sit for the last 14 minutes of the first half wasn't a bad call? Come on.

And I never said the zone wasn't effective, it's just a cheap way to play defense, that's all.

And yes, they are completely cocky. Every one of them. Jardine acting like he's the greatest after every basket he makes...that one dude flexing his muscles after he got a REALLY easy and-1. Oh, and how about those clowns on the end of the bench for your team over celebrating after every basket. Extremely cocky.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He complains about the refs in almost every Basketball game...
                        Yep, and I'm so much worse than you.

OH WAIT

Pot meet kettle

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

BTW, just about every talking head that you see on TV that covers basketball all said the same thing about the officiating last night...so I don't wanna hear that.

Syracuse (15.5)/Ohio State (16.1) commit an average of 31.6 fouls per game COMBINED. Last night, they were called for 49 fouls.

The refs were awful.
                          Last edited by jsab4807; 03-25-2012, 10:47 AM.

Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                            Yep, and I'm so much worse than you.

OH WAIT

Pot meet kettle
                            I didn't say don't complain. You just complain that I say it so much, but you do the same.

BTW, just about every talking head that you see on TV that covers basketball all said the same thing about the officiating last night...so I don't wanna hear that nonsense.
                            Wheeler thinks it was terrific officiating, but OSU got more calls.

Comment

You really wanna tell me the 2nd foul on Sullinger that had him sit for the last 14 minutes of the first half wasn't a bad call? Come on.

And I never said the zone wasn't effective, it's just a cheap way to play defense, that's all.

And yes, they are completely cocky. Every one of them. Jardine acting like he's the greatest after every basket he makes...that one dude flexing his muscles after he got a REALLY easy and-1. Oh, and how about those clowns on the end of the bench for your team over celebrating after every basket. Extremely cocky.
                              Sullinger is also really cocky.

Comment

Sullinger is also really cocky.
                                Did I ever say he wasn't? I can't stand Sullinger's whining most games. In fact, I'm pretty sure I called him out earlier in the tourney for celebrating because he finally made a basket after 20 minutes of worthless play.

https://twitter.com/#!/jsab4807/stat...22387834699776
                                Last edited by jsab4807; 03-25-2012, 10:51 AM.

Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                                X