X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC Daily 3/30-4/1 Final 4 Weekend

Good morning and happy Friday!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Hope everyone has a great weekend l am dropping the kids off in NY with the inlaws and headed to the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour show by Cirque du Soleil in the meadowlands with the wife for the weekend. Should be back Sunday afternoon.

Comment

I am gonna pick up some Kirk Cousin autos. Heard that kid on sirius yesterday and he gets "it"

Comment

Cirque du Soleil is great. Enjoy the show and happy card hunting!
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

been to it a few times in Disney but the Michael Jackson tour is something I had to see

Comment

How's it going? Getting paid to be a poker deal for my dad's home game tonight... Working the Kid's Choice Awards tomorrow and WRESTLEMANIA on Sunday!

Should be a good weekend
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Going to a big show tomorrow at the Shriner's Auditorium in Wilimington. Big autos guests, but I am going to pass. Just going shopping! Hopefully find some nice goodies!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                I am gonna pick up some Kirk Cousin autos. Heard that kid on sirius yesterday and he gets "it"
                I think Cousins is nothing more than a nice backup. He had a knack for the deadly INT

Comment

2012 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

This is awful.

Comment

BRADLEY BEAL!

Who the hell is Arnett Moultrie?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      BRADLEY BEAL!

Who the hell is Arnett Moultrie?
                      I don't know, but if the Pistons draft Buford, i'll be beyond angry.

Comment

Everyone has fun plans this weekend. Not me. I won a 50-50 raffle tonight, though. Have fun everyone.
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          I don't know, but if the Pistons draft Buford, i'll be beyond angry.
                          what id like to know,is who this Vandy SG is they have the Bulls taking at the tail end of the 1st round,granted,i know they need one,but who the hell IS this guy?who can he be compared to?

Comment

No idea who any of the kids on Vandy are. Looks like most mock drafts have Draymond Green going to OKC in the late 1st or Golden State in the early 2nd round. Would love to see him as a reserve for the Thunder. Would be a great landing spot.

Oh, and Opening Day Thursday

Comment

Went to the show today. Got a few things for my PC. A really nice Triple Threads Mike Lowell White Whale. Will get some scans hopefully tomorrow. Maybe not. Have a lot to dig through.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                              X