1000th post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000th post

I thought I would let you all have a shot at laughing at me. This is my 1000th post and I'm pretty sure that 999 have been since December, 2011. My initial post was when I registered in April, but my son was born in July and we had a lot of preparations to make. I didn't have the time to be active. Apparantly, I'm a huge nerd and can't stay off of the threads.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

lol well congrads on the 1000th post chris .
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Thanks buddy.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I've got about 250 to catch up to you! I've slowed down the last month or two. Dadgum work gets in the way!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Congrats! And to many more!
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Congrats. Your new goal is 1,000 trades?

Comment

Ha! Thanks guys. Work does get in the way. Maybe, I can get my 100th trade by my 1 year anniversary in April. I have around 70 and they've all been made since the end of December, as well. We'll see!

Comment

Working...
              X