X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs/ft

FS/FT 10 Commandments Stone Tablet Autographed by Moses. 1/1

Hurry this won't last long!

Guess nobody would be interested in my GU Shroud of Turin either? Hard sell....

Comment

How much dlvd for both???

Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I'm afraid I won't be able to complete the deal. I don't have possession of these things but I do plan on meeting their owners in the afterlife.

Comment

The Shroud of Turin is in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin

So you can get it if you want and mail me a piece

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I have an open weekend coming up, so I may give it a try. I can count on you to bail me out of jail? Prevent a stoning?

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
              I have an open weekend coming up, so I may give it a try. I can count on you to bail me out of jail? Prevent a stoning?

You bet!

I have many family members in Italy and I can speak the language

Comment

Breaking into a church to steal a holy item has to be a sin, so I'll pass.

Comment

Curious what you have for a BV on these items.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

They're priceless! Chris(whitney777) made a joke about my birthday being 10/18 B.C. and that he liked the robes I wore back then. So I came up with the silly idea of seeing if anyone would want to buy my stone tablets.....With Easter this Sunday, the Shroud of Turin seemed like a good additional item to sell.

In all seriousness, I plan on meeting the original owners one day.

Comment

Fun thread bud. Had a good laugh reading it!

But remember, no trading anything that is incoming!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

and I came in here looking for cards Fs/Ft so I was sorely disappointed

Comment

Sorry to disappoint. It's hard to please everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                            Fun thread bud. Had a good laugh reading it!

But remember, no trading anything that is incoming!
                            Lol. I don't think we have to worry about that! But, if someone did try to take me up on this, I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge next. Maybe even the air space above The Big Green Monster! Or better yet, box seats at Wrigley Field for the 2012 World Series!

Comment

box seats at Wrigley Field for the 2012 World Series!

Better chance on getting the tablets of stone,

Comment

Working...
                              X