Good Morning. Long time no speak.

Man thunder looked strong!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

daily sighting?!

My Paypal account got hacked yesterday

Comment

What!?!?!??!?

How the hell did that happen?

The ladies softball team I coach is now 3-0.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I have no idea, but I went to pay for something and saw a ton of money spent. Luckily paypal took care of it fairly quickly last night so I got the money, and they said they'd take care of it with my bank (because it overdrafted my account)

Comment

Man that totally blows.

I am going to get something out to you maybe next week that you can use. Will have some Gypsy Queen in there that I finally dug out. And some other stuff too.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Dan sorry to hear that man! Crazy!

Comment

My paypal and online bank account are different passwords, but the guy got into my online bank account, transferred the money from my savings to checking, then spent it, needless to say I'm about to go to the bank and try to nail whoever this was that did it (seems like one of those scammers from Russia, but that's just from assuming where the money was being sent to)

Comment

wheeler - I am curious, how many different pics do you have your signature rolling through?

Comment

at the moment I 15 I tried reducing it down from 20

Comment

Do you just have them linked out of your photobucket?

Comment

so go to pay my wifes philly parking tickets only 110 yes 110 more then the 77 she was originally cited for. Reason past 30(38 days to be exact) days. I knew there were lat fees because I fro got to pay but that is a crime. $55 late fee each ticket

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                        Do you just have them linked out of your photobucket?
                        I do. You use the direct link option instead of the image option to post to forum

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          so go to pay my wifes philly parking tickets only 110 yes 110 more then the 77 she was originally cited for. Reason past 30(38 days to be exact) days. I knew there were lat fees because I fro got to pay but that is a crime. $55 late fee each ticket
                          They have to make money somehow, right?

Comment

Yeah no doubt it is not going to that slum of a city

One ticket at 3:52 and another at 4:12 for the same spot but different violations? so if the meter reader came 8 minutes later she wold have received one?

Comment

That's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X