Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long for mail to Canada from the U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for mail to Canada from the U.S.?

How long does it take for mail to make it to Canada from the U.S.? My trade partner and I mailed on the same day. I received his 2 days ago but he still hasn't received mine.

Tracking shows it in Miami, FL for the last 4 days. I'm assuming it boards a fed ex plane there for the trip North.

usually it takes a calendar week for something to get back and forth from Canada to the US,i sent stuff to relatives in Chicago and now Tennesse all the time,and it usually takes 7-10 days for them to get what i send,and vice versa

Comment

When I have sent stuff to Canada, sometimes it has taken 10-14 business days.

Comment

Thanks for your responses. Wonder why it takes longer to send than receive? Mine even went priority mail.

Comment

Canada Post likes to take thier sweet time letting stuff cross the border,which for me is maddening since ive got a list almost 3 pages long right now,of hockey and baseball TTM's im waiting on,i just got Alexander Semin back this afternoon,and i mailed the request back in November,i realize hes got a lot of fan mail,but come on,it shouldnt take 6 months or so for a responce from a mediocre player who's nothing more than Ovechkin's whipping boy whos rumored to be headed to the KHL since no NHL GM shy of whomever takes over in Montreal is dumb enough to pay him more than the $6.7 million her earned this year

Comment

Working...
          X