'Man of Steel': Superman Will Hit Screens in IMAX 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Man of Steel': Superman Will Hit Screens in IMAX 3D

The rebooted Superman epic, Man of Steel, was originally slated for a December 2012 release date, only to see itself pushed (faster than a speeding bullet) to June 14, 2013. There were a number of reasons: minor reshoots, avoiding Peter Jackson's The Hobbit, securing prime Summer real estate — plenty of factors that any blockbuster faces. The additional time has also opened up a new option for the creatives, one that is sure to make the Last Son of Krypton pop like never before. IMAX has formally announced that Man of Steel will be released in the large-scale format, along with a converted 3D version.

Unlike Warner Bros' other upcoming 3D film, The Hobbit, Man of Steel will be digitally remastered in the stereoscopic format. While purists often suggest that shooting a movie in 3D is the only way to ensure remarkable results (see Avatar and Hugo), the creative team has a year to convert and perfect Man of Steel's footage. The recent delay of G.I. Joe 2, which departed its June 2012 for a date in 2013 due to the laborious task of post-conversion, is an example of the time it takes to get things right. If anything, the lengthy window for Man of Steel means fans have something to anticipate.
    'Man of Steel': Superman Will Hit Screens in IMAX 3D | Hollywood.com
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

I cant believe this is going to be the second reboot of this. Dont really need to see Superman 1 for the third time. LOL!

Comment

hopefully they get it right this time.
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Christopher Nolan is attached to it so there is hope. LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X