This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily - July 11th 2012 - A&G

So, I figured I hadn't seen any new daily for a while. And with the release of A&G, figured I would start up some debate.

Thoughts on this product? I know a lot like it, but what do people think of it as a 'Baseball' product with so many non-Baseball cards in there.

Discuss!

Otherwise, how's everyone doing these days?

We are doing a kitchen reno, and our house is totally trashed. But, things have started to come together. The floor and cabinets are finally installed. The electrical is mostly done. Now, finish work, painting, final plumbing hookups and electrical, and then the counter. And then we are good to go. My house is totally trashed.

Anyone else ever had a kitchen reno in their house? How bad was it, and how long did it take from demo to finish?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Morning. Not a fan of the A&G design this year, personally.

Comment

I guess I don't hate the look of the cards, but I don't like buying a baseball product and getting an auto of an athlete from another sport. Higher end or not. I would much rather it be a true 'Baseball' product if that is what it is advertised to be.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I like the design, but my main attraction to the product has always been the framed autographs and relics. I mainly buy retail and in previous years, it seemed like you were guaranteed a hit per blaster. It seems harder to pull hits out of blaster boxes this year. As for renovations, I watch the DIY Network, but that is about it. I am currently cleaning up my coins from metal detecting.

Comment

Couple of TTMs in today

Comment

Working...
          X