Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Builds $2 Million Batcave In Home

Man Builds $2 Million Batcave in Home - IGN

That is so cool and a waste of money at the same time.

Gotham City may typically be located somewhere in New Jersey, but it seems the Batcave is officially in Greenwich, Connecticut.

A hardcore Batman fan is having a $2 million theater constructed in his house by Elite Home Theater Seating to resemble the Dark Knight's cave of solace. Complete with a batcomputer, Tumbler, cape and cowl, secret passages, sound effects, gargoyles, a 180 degree screen, and even a Bat-themed elevator. Just check out the images below:

The images above are apparently CG mock-ups of what the finished product will look like. Elite HTS executive Bobby Bala told Daily Mail, "The Dark Knight themed custom home theater was actually a design concept we did free of charge for one of our previous clients, mainly just for fun. Personally, I'm a huge Batman fan and with a background in CG animation, we were able to finish up the design within a couple weeks."

Someone has too much free time....lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Someone has too much free time....lol

And too much money......lol
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I love it, even if it is a waste of money.

Comment

if you got it spend it. Can;t take it with you. Looks amazing. Taking man "cave" to a totally different level

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
          X