Anyone Buying Madden NFL 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Buying Madden NFL 13

I read a lot of Best Buys and Gamestops are opening at midnight for the release. Who is going to buy it tonight or tomorrow?

I suck at Madden so I will not be buying it..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Madden NFL 13 Sells 900,000 in 24 Hours - IGN

EA has announced that more than 900,000 copies of Madden NFL 13 were sold during the game’s first 24 hours on sale. According to EA, the figure marks the franchise’s best launch during this console generation, a rise of 7% on HD platforms compared to last year.

The franchise also saw its highest ever first day online usage, with peak simultaneous users up 28% over Madden NFL 12’s first day. “Madden NFL 13 is the most innovative entry the franchise has ever seen and we’re thrilled that fans have embraced it with such a huge first day,” said EA Sports executive vice president Andrew Wilson.

EA also noted that Madden has received 665,464 social interactions on Facebook and Twitter since launch and “has been mentioned on average every six seconds on Twitter.” It’s also seen good reviews, with EA mentioning nine scores of 90 or above, accounting for “the biggest single-year jump in critical acclaim for an EA Sports game in four years.”

Madden NFL 13 launched on August 28th. In addition to its new Infinity physics engine, this year's installment also adds new Connected Careers and Kinect voice controls.

Comment

I heard this Madden is the best in years. Will probably wait for Black Friday though.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
        X