Completed Another Favorite Cartoon Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Another Favorite Cartoon Collection

Today I got the last 2 seasons of the Original 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon on DVD. On the season 10 DVD, they added the 2 episodes missing from Season 5. Now I have the whole collection of 193 episodes.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series on DVD - IGN

Of course. If you add the price I paid for all separate volumes/season box sets, I could have bought 2 of these if you add up all the money spent the past 7 years. LOL!

Fans of the original TMNT have reason to scream "Cowabunga!" Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series on DVD November 13, 2012. This massive 23-disc box set will include all 193 episodes from the original 1987 classic series. The set will also feature a radical replica of the turtle van.

Each episode will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, with 2.0 Dolby Digital audio. The set will also include over three hours of bonus features, ported over from previous Turtles box sets.

Suggested retail for this complete series collection is set at $99.98. Amazon's current pre-order price is $69.99 -- not bad considering you get 23 discs and over 73 hours of content.

Comment

Working...
    X