Things Not To Say To Police Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Not To Say To Police Officers

1. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

2. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

3. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

4. Are You Andy or Barney?

5. I thought you had to be in good physical condition to be a police officer.

6. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

7. I pay your salary!

8. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

9. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

10. I was trying to keep up with traffic. I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

11. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

Comment

My favorite one (not that i've said it or anything else in the vicinity of a cop ):
      "I SMELL BACON!"
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I said this once to an officer after a stop about my headlight being out I was 18:

After telling me to exit the car and keep my hands on the hood he opened my trunk and man was he pissed at me at first but then he started laughing and gave me a ticket for the headlight,lol
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
          My favorite one (not that i've said it or anything else in the vicinity of a cop ):
          "I SMELL BACON!"
          My uncle was a cop for nearly 40 years. It was my aunts dream to open a bar for cops and name it, "The Pig Trough"!

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
            I said this once to an officer after a stop about my headlight being out I was 18:

After telling me to exit the car and keep my hands on the hood he opened my trunk and man was he pissed at me at first but then he started laughing and gave me a ticket for the headlight,lol

Comment

Working...
            X