Ughh idiot me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughh idiot me

I went to the post office yesterday morning to send off some stuff, seeing my first class didn't start for 2 hours. Came back to campus and the realization hit me that TONS of people go to the university! I went to three different parking lots and they were all chock full. I was thinking of parking all the way on the football stadium side, but with only 30 minutes before class left I'd never make it. So I got ambitious and made my own park. Fast forward to 5PM. I'm feeling great after a great day, class was easy, made some new friends, even joined a club. I walk back to my car, still happy as heck, only to see some orange ticket on my car. A parking citation for $37.50, no park zone :/

Leason learned, no driving around before class, parking spots are hard to come by.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

guess they dont give u a warning for the first one, that sucks dude!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Two words: paypal shipping

Comment

At least it was only $37.50 haha
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Took my kid to college a couple of weeks ago and parked in front of the apartment he is living in to unload his bed, was gone for ten minutes and came down to find 2 tickets for 20 a piece. One for facing the wrong way and the other for parking on the wrong side of street. Even on move in day they couldn't relax the rules!!! Whats even worse is he lives on a dead end so there was only one way traffic.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X