Panini Double BoBuBingo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini Double BoBuBingo

I wanted to take a quick moment to invite all of you CCWers to a game that I'm hosting at my blog, Crackin' Wax, called "BoBuBingo." It's a type of bingo where you can win hits! It's super easy and tons of fun.

This particular BoBuBingo is the biggest one I've held to date. This time around Panini is DONATING two freshly sealed, brand new hobby boxes (one Rookies & Stars Football and one Cooperstown Collection). Not only that, Panini is also donating a super secret BoBuBingo redemption Grand Prize!

The first round, Rookies & Stars, is being held in two weeks. Don't worry, though. The great thing about BoBuBingo is that you don't have to be there to play! You could still win without showing up for the live portion of the game!

Football not your speed? The second round will feature Cooperstown Collection and will be held at the end of October.

You can participate in either or both games with as many BoBuBingo cards as you like! If you're interested in learning more or if you're ready to sign up, just click on the "Panini Double BoBuBingo" link in my sig!

Hope to see you all there!

GAME 1 RESULTS
    FIRST HIT: Won by Deb

SECOND HIT: Won by Mark

THIRD HIT: Won by John

FOURTH HIT: Won by Mike

Replay of Game 1:

GAME 2 RESULTS
    FIRST HIT: Won by Michael G.

SECOND HIT: Deborah U.

Replay of Game 2:
    Last edited by crackinwax; 12-07-2012, 08:04 PM.
    sigpic
    CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
    ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
    FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Very cool concept Check out Crackin Wax for more details.

Comment

For those of you still on the fence about the upcoming Panini Double BoBuBingo, I present to you visual evidence that Panini has indeed come through on their promise and delivered to us one freshly sealed hobby box of Rookies & Stars! Don’t dawdle much longer, though. Sign-ups for the Rookies & Stars portion of the game ends this Friday night! To sign up, just go to the Panini Double BoBuBingo link in my sig!
      sigpic
      TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Tonight is the FINAL NIGHT to sign up for Game 1 - Rookies & Stars! Your $ goes to charity!
        sigpic

Comment

Game 1 is less than 24 hours away!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for putting on this fun game. I can't wait for 2012 Cooperstown.
            Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Can we get a list of the hits, I watched the 1st two hits but was too long to finish out.....lol

Cool concept, I'll try to get in on the next round.
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Panini Double BoBuBingo

The first game of Panini Charity Double BoBuBingo is over, all of the prizes have been shipped and awarded, and it was a blast! There’s still one more game to go, and I really hope you’ll join us! Not only can you win hits from a fresh box of Cooperstown Collection (donated to us by Panini), you could also win a HUGE grand prize (also donated to us by Panini).

This is a really FUN game, BoBuBingo cards are ONLY $5 each, your money goes to charity, and you don’t even need to be here to win! I urge you not to miss out on this round. Not only will you have the chance to win some really great prizes, you’ll also be helping out a great cause.

More...
                sigpic

Comment

Panini Double BoBuBingo

Just got word in from Panini that Cooperstown Collection has been pushed back just a touch, but that’s actually good news for us. That means we get even more time to get even more people on board for this amazing and HUGE game of BoBuBingo!

Sign-ups for Game 2 (Cooperstown Collection) will now end at 11:59pm Central on Friday November 30 2012 and the game will be played live at the Crackin’ Wax UStream Channel at 7pm Central on Wednesday December 5 2012.

More...
                  sigpic

Comment

BoBuBingo Proceeds to Help Sandy Victims

As many of you already know, proceeds from our Panini Charity Double BoBuBingo will be going to the American Red Cross. In light of the recent hurricane in Northeast U.S., those donations will go towards the American Red Cross Disaster Relief benefiting victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Sign-ups for the second game, Cooperstown Collection, are still open, and we could really use your help in getting those who are in need some much needed funds. It’s only $5 per Bingo card, and your money will be donated to the Disaster Relief. Prizes will include hits from the sealed hobby box of Cooperstown Collection that Panini has generously donated for this cause. Participants will also be eligible for a super cool super awesome super secret Grand Prize, also donated by Panini!

If you’d like to join a really fun game and give to a great cause, please visit the Panini Charity Double BoBuBingo tab at the top of the blog! You won’t regret it!

More...
                    sigpic

Comment

Sign-ups end in just under two weeks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Tonight is the final night to sign up!
                        sigpic

Comment

The Contest Entry Window is now closed. Thank you to all those that signed up! We have raised over $100 for the Sandy Disaster Relief effort. Game 2 will be played this coming Wed Dec 5 at 7pm Central. Everyone is invited to come watch!

Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

GAME 2 RESULTS
                            FIRST HIT: Won by Michael G.

SECOND HIT: Deborah U.

Replay of Game 2:
                            sigpic

Comment

Grand Prize Winner

Panini Charity Double BoBuBingo is all over and we have a grand prize winner! Before I reveal who it is, let's take a look at what he/she just won...

That's right! The winner will be receiving 1 box of 2012 Cooperstown Collection, 1 box of 2012 Absolute Football and 1 box of 2012-2013 Limited Basketball!

And the winner is...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X