Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings & Introductions from Livecasebreak.com !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings & Introductions from Livecasebreak.com !

Hello everyone !
    Tim from Livecasebreak here ! We are extremely pleased to be partnered up with Cardboard Connection to bring you the best in professional quality group breaks on boxes & cases of the hottest new products as they release !

I will start off by giving everyone a little background on our company and what you can expect from us moving forward ! For anyone who is new, we run team-style case breaks on just about every mid-high end product that is released. We have been breaking cases for years now, and we officially formed LCB in early 2012. In addition to new products, we stock older mid-high end products for instant breaks in our LIVE room.

Our case breaking format allow you to buy your favorite team slot for the entire case, and you receive every card from the case of your team. All cards are included, commons, inserts, parallel's, and of course hits ! Team prices are always set on a sliding scale, premier teams will cost more than lower end teams.

Our case breaks are scheduled for a firm date & time and we break them no matter how many teams are sold. This is something that is unique to LCB, if all the teams don't sell we simply keep them and hope we hit some nice cards along with you ! We have broken cases before where only 3 or 4 teams have sold ! We are always willing to take the risk to keep the customers happy. You NEVER have to worry about a break being cancelled or pushed ahead with LCB, barring a family emergency or natural disaster. To this date, we have never cancelled a break.

We run the standard random breaks as well every now & then, but we prefer the team method so that each member of the break can physically choose the team they get in the case, as opposed to getting stuck with a team you don't want

All of our breaks are done LIVE, you can view everything as it happens. The opening of the case, boxes, & packs is all filmed as well so that if you miss a live break, you can catch it at a later time on either blogtv or youtube.

A few times a month, Brad Ziegler of the Arizona Diamondbacks logs on and does case breaks for you, Brad is a minority partner in our company and a huge Baseball HOF collector ! This is another exclusive to LCB !

We offer excellent customer service with a fully staffed department dedicated solely to this purpose ! Our service reps will always get back to you within a couple hours on any & all questions. At Livecasebreak, we are dedicated to making sure you take away a positive experience from every break.

One thing that sets us apart is that with every purchase from a case break, you are guaranteed at minimum an auto or relic of the team you bought, or a fresh hobby pack. We call this "Skunk Protection" and it's exclusive to LCB If you get skunked in a case, rest assured your package will contain at minimum, one of three above !

We keep a current calendar schedule which is the most information laden tool you will find on our website. Simply click on the schedule, and every scheduled break will pop up, from there you can click the link for remaining teams, or click the link to watch the break instantly if it's live at that time !

We also offer selling services for your cards if you don't have the time to do it yourself, and buyback services on your hits. Let's say you buy into a random break, get a team you don't PC, and you score a nice card. We will buy the card back from you instantly and issue you store credit for the purchase !

In addition to running case breaks for group breaks, we also break cases for the company to sell the singles on EBAY ! When we do this, we send out an email to let people know so you can stop by and watch our luck unfold ! We keep an extensive list of singles in our ebay store for sale/trade !

We invite you all to check out our website, & also check us out on twitter/facebook/youtube to check out reviews from current customers & our videos from past breaks !

Any questions feel free to post or ask me ! I will do my best to answer all questions in a timely manner

We look forward to a long & successful partnership with Cardboard Connection & invite you all to stop by and view/join a break sometime soon !

Twitter: LiveCaseBreak (LiveCaseBreak) on Twitter
    Youtube: LiveCaseBreak - YouTube
    Facebook: LiveCaseBreak | Facebook
    BlogTV: Livecasebreak - Prime Hockey Case Tonight - blogTV
    Ebay: Autographs, Pop Century Cards items in LiveCaseBreak store on eBay!
    Last edited by Tim-LiveCaseBreak; 09-14-2012, 01:14 PM.
    "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Owner - www.livecasebreak.com
    Twitter - @timjharmer

Super Collecting Toronto Blue Jays & Duke Blue Devils ! Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mcgwire, Griffey, 90's superstars !

Amazing concepts for sure, can't wait to jump in on the breaks!
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Thanks ! We've got a Bradley Beal redemption coming back sometime soon ! Keep an eye out for it on our EBAY

Twitter - @timjharmer

Super Collecting Toronto Blue Jays & Duke Blue Devils ! Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mcgwire, Griffey, 90's superstars !

Comment

Welcome to CCW Tim!

I'll be jumping in on this soon!!.....gotta check out prices and what-not.

Awesome that the Ziegs helps out once in awhile! ......GO DBACKS!!!!
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice to meet you AZ ! Ziegler will be breaking this weekend for us, we created a thread for it !

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
            Welcome to CCW Tim!

I'll be jumping in on this soon!!.....gotta check out prices and what-not.

Awesome that the Ziegs helps out once in awhile! ......GO DBACKS!!!!
            I first must say I have no ties to LCB except as a "long time" customer....

Tim & Larry bring the fun back to the hobby in their breaks. They are collectors that get just as excited pulling you a monster hit, as if it was their own! Throw into the mix a cast of characters (guys and gals like you) and it makes for a fun night! To top it off add Brad's love for the hobby (and his magic MLB touch) you get an up front look at the hobby as well as the game! Check them out! Youll be back!

Joe
            AMAZINHOF

Comment

Joe I couldn't say it any better. I have seen other breaks but none of them compare to LCB. It is a place where you can go and hit some amazing cards but also have fun doing it.

Comment

Working...
              X