LCB Break Recaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCB Break Recaps

This forum is a place to discuss recent LCB breaks and recap the results and your feelings about them!

i witnessed last night's two triple threads breaks. two NASTY cases. loved the harper book that was pulled in case break #9, but my favorite card of the two breaks was the Brandon League All-Star 1/1 Book . I guess I'm biased lol

Thankfully I decided to keep the M's instead of trading them away. Woulda been kicking myself this morning.

Can't wait to post a pic of it in the MailDay section when it comes in!

Hoping to get in on another break one of these days!

Thanks Tim and Larry!

Comment

That was an amazing two cases last night. I don't think i have seen anything like that. hbmoose25 congrats on the M's hit I was glad to see you get a big hit after sticking with your team.

Comment

Originally posted by ddudeman0101 View Post
        That was an amazing two cases last night. I don't think i have seen anything like that. hbmoose25 congrats on the M's hit I was glad to see you get a big hit after sticking with your team.
        Yeah it was crazy. That was the second case break I've participated in from Tim and Larry. Fun and entertaining experience for sure.

Comment

How about the Topps Prime Case Break #1 !!!! ???
          "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Owner - www.livecasebreak.com
          Twitter - @timjharmer

Super Collecting Toronto Blue Jays & Duke Blue Devils ! Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mcgwire, Griffey, 90's superstars !

Comment

The first prime break was crazy which i had gotten into that one instead of the second one.

Comment

Working...
            X