Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little help on a project

Hey guys,

I've been thinking about a little project over the past year and finally decided to try and do it. I will be posting this on 4-5 websites to try and get a good database going. What I want to do is compile a listing of local card shops that you go to or have been to and give me a few pros and cons about the place. Please do not totally bash the places that you will not go back to (I know I have a few) but a statement like horrible shop, bad selection, terrible customer service is acceptable, I don't want to be held liable in a lawsuit for defaming someones character, ie John jacobs is a crook and searches all his boxes.

So please PM me the following:

1. Name of the shop
    2. Location: Street address is great, but if you don't know, at least city and state
    3. Pros and cons
    4. Would you recommend this shop?

Hopefuly this will serve 2 goals...1) to help us weed out the good shops and help us find new shops to go to, 2) help increase the business of the little huys, I've seen too many good shops have to close up.

Thanks,
    Phil
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Try this site:

www.cardshopfinder.com

Should help. Thanks.
    Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Thanks a lot
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
      X