Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Schwarzenegger To Return In New Conan Reboot

Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Return as Conan in New Reboot - IGN

Arnold Schwarzenegger will return to the role that made him a movie star, Conan the Barbarian, in The Legend of Conan for Universal Pictures.

Deadline reports that Schwarzenegger is aboard to reprise his role as the Cimmerian warrior in a film to be produced by Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan (screenwriter of Fast and the Furious and Wanted). Malmberg runs Paradox Entertainment, which controls the rights to the Robert E. Howard character, and produced 2011's Conan the Barbarian in 3D, starring Jason Momoa.

The Legend of Conan will only adhere to 1982's Conan the Barbarian and forgetting that Conan the Destroyer or the Momoa reboot ever happened. "The original ended with Arnold on the throne as a seasoned warrior, and this is the take of the film we will make,” Malmberg informed Deadline. “It’s that Nordic Viking mythic guy who has played the role of king, warrior, soldier and mercenary, and who has bedded more women than anyone, nearing the last cycle of his life. He knows he’ll be going to Valhalla, and wants to go out with a good battle.”

Schwarzenegger added, “I always loved the Conan character and I’m honored to be asked to step into the role once again. I can’t wait to work with Universal and the great team of Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan to develop the next step of this truly epic story.”

I always knew "he would be back!"

Comment

Please don't....
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
      X