Photobucket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket...

I know there was just a thread about this a couple weeks ago, but ive talked to some people this morning and i guess there's a virus pretty much everyone is detecting this morning on photobucket (similar to the one you guys on here got). so just a heads up to stay clear of photobucket for atleast today, but i'll be making flickr my permanent photohosting sight now
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

ok thanks for the heads up
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah theres nothing really important that I have on photobucket...I'll probably switch to image shack, flickr, or something else

Thanks for the heads up Tiki-
      SC
      sigpic

Comment

For how big PB is, you think they'd care a little more with all these viruses....

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

PB dosent care as long as they make money...
          Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
            PB dosent care as long as they make money...
            There money is made based off of hits to there page i'd assume, as well as sponsors, the less hits on there page, the less money, i'll be changing as well, i already had my computer reimaged once because of it

Comment

Well I decided to switch to imageshack but it's running incredibly slow...I don't want to use flickr because you can't use pics for auctions...(or your not supposed to )

So the search continues...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                Well I decided to switch to imageshack but it's running incredibly slow...I don't want to use flickr because you can't use pics for auctions...(or your not supposed to )

So the search continues...
                i always use flickr for my auctions...

Comment

Well, looks like Picasa will work...
                  sigpic

Comment

How bad is this virus? I visited photobucket a few times on accident the last couple days (unstoppable habit lol), and immediately did a security scan. Nothing too bad but some cookies.

i'm using Norton Security 2010 if that makes any difference.
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I got the virus 2 weeks ago, but i just restored my laptop back to like 3 days before and it got rid of the virus...

Now i just have my Windows Live OneCare and i haven't had a threat since
                      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

As long as you have virus protection you *shouldn't* pick up the photobucket thing, as I just did a scan and my program didn't pick anything up

Comment

Working...
                        X