Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Going Black Friday Midnight Shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going Black Friday Midnight Shopping?

I work the next day, but that wont stop me. LOL!

I am hitting up Walmart, Gamestop, and Target. Lots of videogames and DVD Box Sets are on sale that I want. Will get almost all my Xmas shopping done too.

I'll go to Walmart Thanksgiving night....they have a bunch of DVD's/TV shows on DVD that I wanna pick up super cheap.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Y'all have fun. Personally, I stay out of the rush and crowds. I wait until things calm down.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

I'm with Rodney on this. I usually go the day after; there's hardly any riff raff crowds, and all the deals I want are still available.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I suffered thru 25 Black Fridays. From breaking up fights over the last $10 VCR to cutting many Thanksgiving holidays short to drive hundreds of miles to short staffed stores, I don't miss Black Fridays at all!

Comment

Standing in long lines, people trying to fight each other? Yea...I'm good.

Comment

This covers my shopping, they should all be available on day 2:

2012 Black Friday:
              Best Buy:
              $34.99
              Assasin's Creed III

Walmart:
              $24.99
              Madden 13
              NBA2K13
              Need for Speed Most Wanted

$14.99
              Forza Horizon

$9.99
              Batman Arkham City

Add in the GameStop giftcard I'll be using towards Black Ops 2, and I'll be set.

Comment

Nope not me, getting to pld for that, lol.
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I guess for me its different. I lined up/camped out 18 hours for the Playstation 3 with my friend when it first came out 6 years ago and got one. It would have been 44 hours instead but the store manager was cool and the afternoon the day before it came out, he told us all to go home and gave us our wristbands to come back the next day. LOL!

So if I can go through that, 1-2 hours of long lines and people dont faze me. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    I guess for me its different. I lined up/camped out 18 hours for the Playstation 3 with my friend when it first came out 6 years ago and got one. It would have been 44 hours instead but the store manager was cool and the afternoon the day before it came out, he told us all to go home and gave us our wristbands to come back the next day. LOL!

So if I can go through that, 1-2 hours of long lines and people dont faze me. LOL!
                    Well you're a brave soul, i'll give you that lol. But there's something about Black Friday that brings out all the freaks in town and out of town. I don't know what was more hillarious last year, seeing people lined up at stores that were going to be closed for black friday, or people pushing shopping carts full of stuff across the road to move from store to store.

Comment

That doesnt really happen here where I live. LOL!

Comment

Ive been bitten, caned, spit on, received death threats, car keyed, and one upset customer went as far to say that I groped her( she was at least 80). A cheap DVD or video game is just not worth the hassle. And no matter how much training we gave our employees, there was just no way you can account for the unexpected(think about feces being thrown at store associates and other customers). Yes, Black Friday does bring out the freaks and worst in people.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I agree sometimes it brings out the worst of people. Luckily the few places I go to around my city are not that bad. Everyone is pretty chill, talk to each other in line, and overall never seen any problems in the 7 years I have been doing this.

Comment

I am not doing it. It is too crazy and stressful to me. My family is coming over for Thanksgiving on Friday.

Comment

I'll be waiting for Cyber Monday!
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X