Holiday Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Discounts

I wanted to share a Holiday discount that maybe some of y'all can use.

The promotion runs thru December 31st at BCW Supplies. This is where I order all of my supplies from.

Holiday Season Collectible Supplies Coupon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To celebrate the holiday shopping season BCW is offering a Discount Coupon in addition to our Free Shipping and Regular Monthly Specials! BCW is giving 7.5% off on purchases of at least $75 to all of our valued online customers. You may use this promotional code on any combination of products throughout our website.
    This discount coupon is valid for website orders only.

7.5% Discount Coupon Code: HOLIDAY-BCW

Time is limited so redeem your coupon before December 31st, 2012 by using the promotional code in the Coupon Section of the check-out page. After inputting the promotional code your order total will be instantly adjusted.

Feel free to email this coupon to anyone you think will take advantage of it. There are no limits to how many times you can use the coupon before time expires!
    Last edited by msmeth; 11-20-2012, 06:20 PM. Reason: Please don't post advertisements for COMC

Ebay is waiving all listings fees for sports card and memorabilia listings from now until the end of 2012. For more info on the promotion check out this post: eBay Offering Free Sports Card and Memorabilia Listings
    Last edited by msmeth; 11-20-2012, 07:29 PM.
    Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Working...
    X