Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Is Everyone's Christmas Shopping Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Is Everyone's Christmas Shopping Going?

Everyone almost done? Just getting started? Havent started yet?

I don't start until Christmas Eve.

Comment

I am done because I let the wife shop
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Got everyone a card and said sorry this is all because the Mayan's said the world was going to end. If it didn't blame them for you not getting anything.

Not really, got it all done already.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Wife does all the shopping, I just assemble all the thousands of pieces on Christmas Eve!
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I broke down and did my Christmas shopping this morning. My wife likes to browse for hours, but not me, I go in with a list and come out in less than an hour.

Comment

Took care of that on Black Friday. Lol.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
              X