Musical preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical preference

Who or what artist interests you from any genre?
    Right now I currently been listening to Roycs the 5'9"s Success is Certain and Kendrick Lamar's Good kid mad city.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
    Who or what artist interests you from any genre?
    Right now I currently been listening to Roycs the 5'9"s Success is Certain and Kendrick Lamar's Good kid mad city.
    I must be old because I have no idea who they are.

I listen to the same stuff Ive listened to growing up in the 80's; KISS, Crue, Def Leppard, STRYPER, and a few newer like ; Three Doors Down and Adele(guilty pleasure).

Comment

Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath with Ozzy, Jim Morrison
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Good Kid Maad City??!?! My avatar and signature, enough said lol. Royce is cool too, I've only listened to his bar exam 3 mixtape so far though.

I'm a super hip hop head. Right now my playlist got a healthy mix of old and new: Big KRIT,A$AP Rocky, Wu Tang Clan, Nas, Biggie Smalls, Kendrick Lamar, UGK, Kanye West, TI, etc.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I'm a big fan of Barenaked Ladies (Canadian pop music) and Gary Allen (country).

I also listen to a lot of Christian music like Sidewalk Prophets, Kutless, and Mercy Me.

I play acoustic guitar and bass so I will listen to anything that I can rock out to. Since I am in a Christian band, I play a lot of Christian music.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
            I'm a big fan of Barenaked Ladies (Canadian pop music) and Gary Allen (country).

I also listen to a lot of Christian music like Sidewalk Prophets, Kutless, and Mercy Me.

I play acoustic guitar and bass so I will listen to anything that I can rock out to. Since I am in a Christian band, I play a lot of Christian music.
            Stryper is the first Christian Rock band I listened to as a teenager.

Comment

Kiss,AC/DC,Shinedown,H.I.M. NightWish,ZZTopp, Led Zepplin,Carlos Santana,Queen,Jimi Hendrix,Godsmack,Eric Clapton,BB King,Buckcherry,Aerosmith,Cold,George Thorogood and the Destroyers and many more
              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post

If I had a dollar for everytime ive seen kutless live I promise you we would all be stacked!!!! Skillet is another good one.

I listen to a bit of everything.

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

Originally posted by danduhman View Post
                  If I had a dollar for everytime ive seen kutless live I promise you we would all be stacked!!!! Skillet is another good one.

I listen to a bit of everything.
                  I do like Skillet as well as Third Day and Counting Crows. Their voice range is difficult for me to duplicate when I am singing.
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I listen to hillbilly music. But, Stryper? LOL I used to love those guys!! To hell with the Devil.
                    I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Crum View Post
                      I listen to hillbilly music. But, Stryper? LOL I used to love those guys!! To hell with the Devil.
                      Yup, I still listen to them. They've actually released 3 new albums over the past 5 years and still tour a little. Like a lot of the 80's hairbands, they're still big draws in Europe and Japan. They have a great "live" show.

Comment

Led Zeppelin
                        The Doors
                        Grateful Dead
                        Yes
                        Triumph
                        Van Halen
                        Kiss
                        Aerosmith
                        Blues Traveler
                        Dave Matthews
                        Jason Mraz
                        Edie Brickell
                        Stevie Ray Vaughn
                        Jimi Hendrix
                        Beatles
                        The Who
                        Pink Floyd
                        Little Feat
                        Black Crowes

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I enjoyed listen to many different kinds of music, from Classical to Extreme Metal.
                          I never liked Hip-Hop and Contemporary R&B.
                          HATED all Korean music.
                          Some of my favorite artists:
                          Metallica, Machine Head, Slayer, My Dying Bride, Riverend Bizarre, ChthoniC, Green Day,
                          Slash, Pearl Jam......I love Taylor Swift~
                          WORSHIP all 70s 80s Rock Blues.....Led Zep, Sabbath, Kiss, Maiden, Judas Priest, Diamond Head, Motorhead, SRV, Hendrix, BB King......many many other

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
                          I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
                          Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
                          FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

just check out my signature below \m/ \m/

Comment

I like it all from Hank to hendrix .Lately be playing lot of kings of leon.As long as its made from real instruments not some techno computer .
                              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                              X