Music Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Trivia

What artists (solo or band) have had top 5 hits in 4 or more decades?

I can name one female from 60s,70s,80s,90s, and 2000s

I can name one band from 70s,80s,90s, and 2000s who can probably have another hit sometime soon if they wanted.

There may be more....
    Guesses???
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Without doing much research, I think they might made the list..
    Elton John..
    Michael Jackson, if counting Jackson 5 period..
    Cher..
    Barbra Streisand..
    Rolling Stones..

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
    Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
    FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Aerosmith? Rolling Stones?

Comment

Originally posted by moosejaw00 View Post
        Without doing much research, I think they might made the list..
        Elton John..
        Michael Jackson, if counting Jackson 5 period..
        Cher..
        Barbra Streisand..
        Rolling Stones..
        Cher is the one who had hits in 5 decades - nice job!

MJ was limited to 70's, 80's and 90's
        Elton John was 70's 80's and 90's too. Did he have any hits in the 60's or 2000s?
        Not sure about Stresand or the Stones
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          Aerosmith? Rolling Stones?
          Aerosmith was who I was thinking about being able to get a hit in the 2010's. They did have hits in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000s.

Comment

Working...
          X