Really Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Stupid question

I started a photobucket today..and dont know how to attach to my posts..lol i tried putting it in the signature spot...is that right? any help would be appreciated
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

You can put it in your signature.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

When you are on photobucket, click on the IMG code on there. Then paste that on our site. It should post the scan on here.

Comment

Joe,
        are you trying to put your photobucket link in your sig or pictures from your photobucket in your posts?

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

i was trying to put this as my signature and it kept telliing me invalid file...hmmm...not sure

Comment

I took care of it for you. When you make a new post now, your photobucket link will now show up on your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              I took care of it for you. When you make a new post now, your photobucket link will now show up on your signature.

Comment

thanks for the help fellas...i appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                X