Funniest movie of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest movie of all time?

Thought I'd talk movies for a bit.. Let's see who likes what!

One of the funniest movies EVER is Blazing Saddles (IMO)

"where the white women at?"

Recently The Other Guys cracks me up every time I watch it

"You learned ballet sarcastically?"

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

The bat scene in "Black Sheep" with Chris Farley is one of my favorite scenes ever.

Another one of my favorites is the movie "RV" with Robin Williams especially when he is stuck on top of the mountain.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Another "funny" film that has Gene Wilder in it, as the star, is "Young Frankenstein". Without a doubt, it is a funny film.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Out of all the movies I've seen, 21 Jump Street made me laugh more consistently than any of the others. The Hangover is a close 2nd.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
          Another "funny" film that has Gene Wilder in it, as the star, is "Young Frankenstein". Without a doubt, it is a funny film.
          Mel Brooks is a genius! SpaceBalls, History of the World, Silent Movie... all freakin hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            Out of all the movies I've seen, 21 Jump Street made me laugh more consistently than any of the others. The Hangover is a close 2nd.
            You talkin bout the new one? I couldn't stop laughing in the scene they were tripping on that drug.

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
              You talkin bout the new one? I couldn't stop laughing in the scene they were tripping on that drug.
              Yea. I was in tears from laughing so hard when Channing Tatum's tripping on the drug and running through all the instruments in the music room. My favorite scene from any movie ever haha

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Mel Brooks is great.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Borat. Funniest movie ever for me.
                  Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation ....Love the whole movie the best part is Clarks breathless rant inspired by getting shafted out of his Christmas bonus I laugh every time I see that part .
                    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                    X