No announcement yet.

Anyone Seeing Iron Man 3 This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Seeing Iron Man 3 This Weekend?

Going to see it with some friends on Friday. Already got my movie tickets.

it was actually mostly filmed within 15 miles around my house...one of my co workers has a small part in the movie

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

That is cool. You have to see it now.

Comment

Saw movie on Friday opening night. Movie was really good, but I thought it was missing something. Having no SHIELD members in the movie made it seem different than the last 2 movies. The twist in the movie may upset some Comic Book fans. Stay until the credits end, the post movie scene is hilarious.

Comment

Weekend Report: 'Iron Man 3' Takes Off with Second-Highest Opening Ever - Box Office Mojo

Kicking off the Summer movie season this weekend, Iron Man 3 lived up to sky-high expectations with an estimated $175.3 million haul. That ranks second all-time behind last year's The Avengers ($207.4 million), and is way up on the previous Iron Man outings. The movie also continues to do phenomenal business overseas, and is on its way to earning well over $1 billion worldwide.

Iron Man 3's $175.3 million debut is a huge leap over Iron Man 2's $128.1 million. That's a remarkable achievement given the dodgy history of three-quels—nearly all of them decline from their predecessor—and Iron Man 2's questionable reputation. The main reason for this is simple: audiences viewed Iron Man 3 more as follow-up to The Avengers, which is almost universally beloved, than as a sequel to Iron Man 2.

Comment

Working...
          X