Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Returns To Fox In 2014

Fox Announces 24 Revival, American Idol Shakeups - Yahoo! TV

Yay one of my favorite TV shows returns.

It's official: Jack's back! Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly announced on a conference call Monday that the network is bringing back action series 24, with Kiefer Sutherland reprising his role as CTU agent Jack Bauer.

24: Live Another Day, which will likely premiere in May 2014 and run through the summer, according to Reilly, is being promoted as an event series and will consist of 12 episodes rather than the traditional 24.

"It will go in chronological order of the day, but it'll skip hours," Reilly told reporters.

When asked whether the new version could eventually morph into a full-fledged series, Reilly demurred. "It could be an annual event," he said. "There could be sequels. I don't know that they would be yearly."

Since 24 went off the air in May 2010, showrunner Howard Gordon (Homeland) has been mulling a movie based on the series, which never got off the ground. "As they got into the feature film, I think they all agreed 24 being compressed into two hours is not 24," Reilly said.

Aside from Sutherland reprising his role as Jack Bauer, no other casting announcements have been made.

"The response to 24 is unlike anything I have ever experienced as an actor before," Sutherland said in a statement. "To have the chance to reunite with the character, Jack Bauer, is like finding a lost friend. ... Make no mistake, my goal is to knock your socks off."

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I have season 3 on DVD that my wife and I are going to watch this summer!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Season 2 and Season 5 were my two favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
        Love it! Love it! Love it!

I have season 3 on DVD that my wife and I are going to watch this summer!

got the entire series on DVD,including Season 1 from a video store that was going out of business lol

Comment

I was all over season 1 and 2....kinda fell off for the rest. Interested to see how the new one goes, I'll be watching.
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I'll stick with Homeland.

Comment

Working...
            X