Hospitals suck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitals suck!!!

Holy crap...im 35 yrs old and started having chest pains and was a little short of breath...went to emergency room and they made me spend the nite for observation...I wanted to go home...but it would be AMA...and that would kill life insurance policy if something happened to me...

next morning took a stress test...passed the treadmill but the nuclear part showed a small section of heart not getting oxygen...so then transferred by ambulance to a bigger hospital that does heart catherizations....got one of those done yesterday and everything came back normal...Praise the Lord nothing was wrong with my heart...but holy crap the stuff one has to go through to make sure...nothing like some nurses you don't know shaving your groin...lolol
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

It's better to be safe than sorry.... I'm 44 years old and Ive had 3 angioplasties and numerous angiograms in the past 2 years. You get used to the prep work. Want a traumatic experience? Try a colonoscopy! Mine wasn't some strange nurse sticking something where the sun don't shine, it was a school classmate of mine! Try going to the class reunion after that!

I very rarely stay and usually leave against medical advice, but my wife is a Nurse Practicioner, so I'm in good hands.

Glad to hear everything turned out alright. Left unattended, you could have had a heart attack. Been there, done that, and don't recommend it.

Comment

I hear ya jwgreen... my triglycerides (sp) were like 205 and I was told they should be under 160...so it was nice to find that out so I can work on that stuff...and yeah wow...I could only imagine getting a colonoscopy by a classmate...that has got to suck...hahaha
      BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

Glad to read that your okay!!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
        X