Transformers: War for Cybertron Latest Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers: War for Cybertron Latest Trailer

Here is the latest new trailer for Transformers: War for Cybertron. The game is scheduled to release this June. So far the trailers have looked really good and the character designs have stayed true to the original 1980s cartoons.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/54929...ler_22610.html

is this going to be just a game or is there going to be a movie along with it?
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

Thomas - this is a stand alone game. It has nothing to do with the Michael Bay movies. To all original Transformers fans of the 1980s cartoon, the game goes back to the roots of the Transformers on Cybertron. It tell the story of how all the Autobots met each other and why each side is fighting each other.

Comment

ok thanks, i was hopeing it was going to be a movie but im going to need to check this game out. it sounds interesting b/c i dont know that much about the 80s cartoon.
        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
        sigpic

Comment

You can probably catch some of the episodes online. I know they sell the box sets per season for like $20-25 at stores. Its broken down to I believe 5 box sets. I have the Kid Rhino Transformers DVD releases from earlier this decade that are now out of print. I think it is Sony that rereleased the DVD box sets a few months ago.

Comment

ok thank you ill have to check it out.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X