Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Going Out To Shop On Black Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going Out To Shop On Black Friday?

We have less than 2 weeks until Black Friday. Anyone planning on lining up or participating in the madness that is early morning shopping. I got my lists ready. Will be at Walmart at 6 PM, then eventually go to Target, Best Buy, Macys, Kohls, and other places. Then get to work at 8 AM and be a zombie until they let us out early. LOL!

last year was the first time in 5 years that I passed on going shopping because they started on Thanksgiving and there's nothing out there worth missing football and food for....lol. With that said I will be going this year but later in the night.

Comment

Prob not other than maybe a trip to the LCS
      I Collect: Miami Heat, Miami Hurricanes in the NFL

Comment

I think I will go this year to see what its all about. I have never went and joined in the wild crazy shopping .I just want experience it one time who knows I might get great deal.
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Irritated....I paid freaking 75 dollars for skylanders swap force for the kids...and was just in walmart and they had a pre black Friday sale of 34.97 for the same dang thing I had purchased a few weeks early....that is what I get for trying to be pro active and buy early....lol

but anyone with kids, its a great price and my kids love them skylanders and infinity by Disney, both are on sale right now
          BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

You got to go for the experience. Most of the time, I don't even buy anything, but it's fun to watch people run around with their new 50" flat screen from aisle to aisle.

Comment

I am compiling my shopping lists right now and looking at online ads. LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X