Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What album/CD can you listen to straight through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What album/CD can you listen to straight through?

What CD/album (depending on your age) can you listen from the first song to the last song over and over? (No fair picking a greatest hits).

Here are mine:

80's music - Rick Springfield "Working Class Dog"
    80's rock - REO Speedwagon "High In-fidelity"
    Rock - Live "Throwing Copper"
    Pop - Barenaked Ladies "Gordon"
    Country - Mark Chesnutt "Longnecks and Short Stories"
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I listen to lots of different music, so here are a few more genres:

Contemporary Christian Music - Sidewalk Prophets "Live Like That"
    R&B/hip hop - BellBivDevoe - "Poison"
    Classic Country - Alabama "Love in the First Degree"
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Interesting topic.....

Mine:
      Country: Aaron Lewis - The Road (awesome in concert!!...the best acoustic singer I've EVER seen/heard)
      Rap: Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP2
      Rock: Hollywood Undead - Notes from the Underground
      Punk Rock Hip Hop - Kottonmouth Kings - Sunrise Sessions
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Feeling kind of old - never heard of Kottonmouth Kings or Hollywood Undead.

Anyone else have some albums of any genre you can listen to all the way through??

Comment

I very seldom put in disks, or play records. However, sometimes when we go on trips to Baltimore to see the "Birds" play I play these in the card (and they can go on and on and............)

- Baseball's Greatest Hits - it has 22 different baseball songs/skits/poems/speeches/announcements such as Who's on first,Say Hey Willie,Casey at the bat, Take me out...,Gehrig's farewell speech,Move over Babe, etc.

- Take me out to the ballgame - one disk has the voices of baseball greats such as Cobb,Ruth,Gehrig,Wagner,Jackie Robinson,etc and the other disk has "Take me out..." recited by Vincent Price and a variety of baseball songs including Slide Kelly Slide, Our Orioles March, Base Ball Fever, etc

Great things to listen too when heading to the game.
          Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-21-2013, 01:42 PM. Reason: correct spelling

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Childish Gambino - CAMP
            Drake - So Far Gone
            Florida Georgia Line - Here's To The Good Times
            Luke Bryan - Crash My Party
            Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
            The Dream - Love King

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

OK here's mine:

Rock-Pearl Jam/Ten and Marilyn Manson/Mechanical Animals

Rap-Eminem/The Marshall Mathers LP2, Run DMC/Raising Hell, Beastie Boys/License to Ill

Country-Garth Brooks/Self-titled and Tim McGraw/Let It Go

R&B-KC & JOJO/Love Always

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                Interesting topic.....

Mine:
                Country: Aaron Lewis - The Road (awesome in concert!!...the best acoustic singer I've EVER seen/heard)
                Rap: Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP2
                Rock: Hollywood Undead - Notes from the Underground
                Punk Rock Hip Hop - Kottonmouth Kings - Sunrise Sessions
                BTW - some of you might not know, Aaron Lewis is the lead singer for the rock band Staind. In his older age, the country boy in him came out and kills it with an acoustic guitar. If you like county, this is a must have!

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                Feeling kind of old - never heard of Kottonmouth Kings or Hollywood Undead.
                ....that's how I feel with my 12 yr old son....and Im only 35!! He sings along to songs with a courus of "Bubblebutt, Bubblebutt...she gotta Bubblebutt"......OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and.......NO imagination what-so-ever to make a hit radio song these days.
                Currently looking for:
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                  BTW - some of you might not know, Aaron Lewis is the lead singer for the rock band Staind. In his older age, the country boy in him came out and kills it with an acoustic guitar. If you like county, this is a must have!

....that's how I feel with my 12 yr old son....and Im only 35!! He sings along to songs with a courus of "Bubblebutt, Bubblebutt...she gotta Bubblebutt"......OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and.......NO imagination what-so-ever to make a hit radio song these days.

My 8 and 5 year old do the same thing and, you are right, there is so much music that has no content that its ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of good music out there, but how many different ways can you talk/sing/rap about 'dropping it to the floor'? As long as you are enjoying songs for the music aspect, you are good to go....but if you want meaning, well you may have to do some searching.

Comment

Rock-Linkin Park Meteora

Rap-Eminem/The Marshall Mathers LP2, Kendrick Lamar/good kid mad city

Country-Billy Currington/anything..

R&B-Miguel Kaleidoscope
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory & Meteora

Metallica - The Black Album

Fort Minor - The Rising Tied

Comment

Yes, Linkin Park is awesome too!!
                        Currently looking for:
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Here are mine

Rock: Metallica-Black Album, Drowning Pool-Sinner
                          Country: Randy Rogers Band-Roller Coaster, Shooter Jennings-Put the "O" back in Country,
                          Rap: Eminem-Slim Shady LP, Ludacris-Back for the First Time
                          R & B: Justin Timberlake-FutureSex/Lovesounds
                          -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                          http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                          http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

Guess I need to listen to Linkin Park on youtube while I am working on the computer!

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                              What CD/album (depending on your age) can you listen from the first song to the last song over and over? (No fair picking a greatest hits).
                              LOL, that's what I started collecting after I lost interest in baseball cards. So that's mostly all I have. Not the standard after-market garbage, but the artist-released type stuff regarding what I was interested in. Of course, I pick up a few of the more notable regular albums too, when I can. Like Pink Floyd's The Wall. Or Michael Jackson's Thriller if I was interested in his music.

Comment

Working...
                              X