Topps Redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps Redemptions

Has anyone noticed a change in the status of their redemptions recently? FedEx left a door tag for me today, a 1-pound FedEx Ground parcel that originated out of Old Forge, PA 7 days ago; signature required. Since I haven't purchased anything recently, not expecting anything, nor do I know anyone in the upper northeast the only thing I could think of was it's a redemption. I'm currently waiting on 23 cards ranging from a month to three years and when I last checked back in late-December, they were all pending. Today I have 13 still pending and 9 that now read "Redemption Entered". Any idea what that's supposed to mean?

If anyone's curious to know, the undeliverable package contains a 2013 Bowman Platinum Blue Relic Refractor Auto Nick Franklin. Just a thought, make it two. Wouldn't it be nice if Topps were to redesign their page and archive the redemptions that have been filled, some as far back as '07-08. And since your email address is also your login ID, would it be too much to ask for auto-updates once items have been shipped? I know rhetorical question... Upper Deck used to provide this service more than 10 years ago and their customer service was top notch. It's a shame they've taken such a huge nosedive and I no longer buy their products, this was one area where they really excelled above the others.

Yeah, that's pretty horrible. Sweet Franklin, though, but Topps needs to seriously hire some extra, competent hands to help them out. Pssst, Topps, I'd gladly take the job.
    My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

Working...
    X