X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a week in Augusta!

In the past 2 weeks,

We have had school cancelled for 3 days due to snow

We had an ice storm that crumbled trees like little twigs and knocked out power to 95% of the city (some people still don't have power yet) which cancelled school for 3 more days and counting.

And then....Last night we had an EARTHQUAKE! 4.4 on the richter scale just outside of Augusta in Edgefield.

Man..things come in 3's - hopefully we are done!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Glad to see you and yours are okay!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I suffered thru an ice storm in 20098;dropped an inch of ice, snapped trees, power lines. Lost power for almost a week. The few hotels that still had power were booked full, grocery store shelves were bare within a few hours. So I slept in my Lazy Boy wearing 5 layers of clothes, 3 blankets and eating MREs. Besides being so cold that it was hard to sleep, the worst thing had to be going to the the bathroom after eating those MREs! My throne seat was like a slab of ice! The only warning we got before this massive storm hit was a 10% chance of snow flurries.

Comment

It has been an absolutely awful week with 10+ inches in 48 hours with sleet and rain to pack down the first 5 in between.... Luckily we kept power throughout but to be a little safe, I ran the heat at 74 for the 48 hours....now I have sunburn
        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

Working...
        X