Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

‪My account has been hacked on Facebook and I can't get into it cause they are sending a security code to an old phone number on file.

Does anyone know if a family member of mine can create another account under their name which would be me or would Facebook act against that???‬

I have tried making 5 new accounts under my name with various alterations like adding in my middle name, initial etc and each has been immediately disabled for "security measures" so I have just about given up on the idea of creating a new account under my original name.

Or does anyone have other insight of how I can get back on Facebook? They dont have email or phone contact for support.

Thank so much.
    Last edited by LoveItCards; 12-08-2017, 01:34 PM.

Found this after googling your problem.
    https://www.facebook.com/help/commun...47857508627680
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks man. It takes me to entering email and password to log in, then says it sent a security code to my old number on file. Same issue that keeps happening. Facebook has no support and it's tough thinking I won't ever be able to keep up with friends, life etc on there but some things you can't control.

Comment

Try this

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Some different numbers floating around but seems to all be scams.

Please be careful.

Comment

Recovering your account without access to your login email

Normally when you log in to Facebook you enter an email address along with your password. Do you have access to this email account's inbox? If not, don't worry. You still have options for recovering your account.

If you do not have access to your login email address, you may be prompted to answer a security question or be invited to recover your account through your friends. (Please note that not all Facebook accounts will meet the requirements to be eligible for these options.)

Comment

Get Help From Friends
              Get Help
              How can I contact the friends I've chosen as trusted contacts to get back into my account?
              If you're locked out of your account, you can choose friends to be trusted contacts who can help you get back into your account. To request help from your trusted contacts:
              1. Click Forgot account? on the login page.
              2. If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click Search.
              3. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
              4. Enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
              5. Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
              6. You'll see a set of instructions that includes a special URL. The URL contains a recovery code that only your trusted contacts can access. Call your friends and give them the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you.
              7. Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
              Please be sure to call your friends or talk to them in person when asking for the special security code. If your Facebook account was hacked, someone else could also have access to your email account.

Comment

Seems you may have to make another facebook page.

My niece has more than one so it can be done.

Each of her pages just use a little different spelling of her name or nicknames.

Comment

Yeah none of that works. Every help number is fake that I've seen. The get help from friends is something that's set up in advance. I know my email and password. It's just the next step is it's sending a code to my old phone number once logging in. I simply can't log into the account to access or change anything. One day I may find a way back in perhaps. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                    Seems you may have to make another facebook page.

My niece has more than one so it can be done.

Each of her pages just use a little different spelling of her name or nicknames.
                    Yeah I have done like her and tried to make 5 different ones and all were shut down within minutes. I think because I can't get into my main account due to security reasons and am then trying to make these new accounts, their system is seeing it as possible "ilegal activity" and is automatically disabling them.

As I mentioned earlier, I was thinking maybe a person in my family could create another account with a variation of my name and it go by undetected? But not wanting to try that if it would hurt their account standing.
                    Last edited by LoveItCards; 12-09-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X