card shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card shows

Do these events still happen? I've been avidly collecting cards,memorabilia and starting line-ups since the early 90s and I remember the excitement of catching these shows in my local mall or traveling to other areas near by. It was so fun looking through all the cards and meeting people with the same interests and learning new things about the hobby. I'd love to take my kids to one as my daughter is starting to enjoy my passion as much as I did at her age. Do these still exist or has EBay ruined it forever?
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

They still exist. What state do you live in? I will see if I can find you an online card show directory.

Comment

Well I live in Alabama but I'm right where Alabama,Florida,and Georgia meet so I'm like 4 hours from Atlanta and Birmingham and Jacksonville
      I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

Atlanta has cardshows when I get a chance I will cut and paste it for you.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Who are you looking for on the Bradshaw? I was the one interested in it.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Here is this one:

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center I-285/Exit 29-Ashford Dunwoody Rd. At Lake Hearn Dr.Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 13 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
            May 18 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
            Jun 15 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
            Jul 13 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
            Aug 24 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Here is this one:

Hilton Garden Inn/Atlanta Perimeter Center I-285/Exit29-1501 Lake Hearn DriveAtlanta/Dunwoody, Georgia

Apr 27 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
              May 25 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
              Jun 22 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
              Jul 20 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM
              Aug 17 2014 Sun 10AM-04PM

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

The admission is free for those shows. If you would like I can check the other locations for you.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Do you do the card shows? I see that you have a store, do you sale on EBay?

Comment

The only show I do right know is in Boise. I used to sell on Feebay, but it wasn't worth it. I had a couple of people try to get their money back from me by saying I didn't send the card. But I send everything with dc so it saved me.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Could you check to see if there are any around Missoula, Montana?
                      LOW END COLLECTOR:

--BASE--INSERTS--PARALLELS--NUMBERED--

-Derek Carr-
                      -Khalil Mack-
                      -Amari Cooper-
                      -Charles Woodson-1998-RC-
                      -Bo Jackson-
                      -Marcus Allen
                      -Barry Sanders-
                      -Walter Payton-
                      I will look through buckets and lists

Comment

Originally posted by omni d View Post
                        Could you check to see if there are any around Missoula, Montana?
                        Sorry doesn't show anything in Mt at all for the next few months. It can change though. If there is a bigger city close by let me know and I will check for you.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

There is a bunch of shows at the Aetna Firehall in Newark, DE. which isn't too far from me. So if anyone lives in Northern Maryland, Delaware area here are the show dates.

May 25 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Jun 29 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Jul 27 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Aug 17 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Sep 21 2014 Sun 10AM-05PM
                          Oct 26 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Nov 30 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM
                          Dec 28 2014 Sun 10AM-03PM

Comment

Working...
                          X