starting lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting lineup

Does anyone still have any starting lineups or know what they're worth? I have quite a few of them,some of common players bust mostly the headliner players. You don't see or hear about them anymore but I remember when they were a big part of the hobby.
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

I do would you like them? I will give you a really good deal.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I have maybe 30 of them. I need all my baseball gone if youre interested
      LOW END COLLECTOR:

--BASE--INSERTS--PARALLELS--NUMBERED--

-Derek Carr-
      -Khalil Mack-
      -Amari Cooper-
      -Charles Woodson-1998-RC-
      -Bo Jackson-
      -Marcus Allen
      -Barry Sanders-
      -Walter Payton-
      I will look through buckets and lists

Comment

Do either of you have Goldschmidt?....figure or bobblehead? I don't even know if they made a figure of him yet....lol.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

SLU no McFarlane I will check

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

goldy doesn't have one yet

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

There isn't but a few I'm looking for. The Brett Favre rookie piece, a couple of griffey Jr pieces, the slam dunk series, and the one on one series. I've got boxes upon boxes of them that I've collected over the years.
              I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

I have a few Griffey's and I have the Shaq/Yao.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I'm looking for the one with him against the wall and the one with his hat on backwards

Comment

Sorry I know I don't have those 2

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                    X