Recent music trivia question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent music trivia question

IN the history of Top 40 countdowns, there have only been 3 songs to be #1 which used ONLY piano and vocals. All 3 have taken place in the past 5 years. Can you name the singers? (and their songs if you feel so inclined)
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I checked with ask.com and it gave me only two names... Bruno Mars and Adele.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

The third one currently is the number 1 song this week! That should be a pretty good clue!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
        The third one currently is the number 1 song this week! That should be a pretty good clue!
        Is it John Legend?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Machado View Post
          Is it John Legend?
          You got it!

I was surprised Alicia Keyes wasn't one of them, but she wasn't.

Comment

I didn't even have to look that up. I can't believe I knew something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X