10 movies no one should ever have to watch again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 movies no one should ever have to watch again

"Ask" came up with their list of 10 movies no one should ever be forced to watch again. How many of these have you seen? I have to admit I saw 3 of them....

10. Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector
    9. Showgirls
    8. Barbwire
    7. Bio-Dome
    6. Soul Plane
    5. Killer Klowns from Outerspace
    4. Grease 2
    3. The Swarm
    2. Horror at Party Beach
    1. Howard the Duck
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I can only think of these right now. When I was a kid, I used to watch almost all videogame movies. Maybe that was the problem. LOL!

Street Fighter The Movie - The one with Van Damme, at least the other one was Kristin Kreuk and Moon Bloodgood
    Super Mario Bros.
    Double Dragon
    Mortal Kombat Annihilation
    Hulk - Ang Lee Version
    Green Lantern
    Anything with Hulk Hogan - LOL!
    Any Movie Made By WWE

Comment

Lol
      I've seen 4 from the 1st list.....9, 7, 4, & 1.

....and only the orig. Hulk from the 2nd list.

The main one I can think of is Blue Chips, with Shaq and Nolte....the funny thing is, I watched that over and over when I was younger. Shaq was my absolute favorite player...I even had his CD in my discman more often than I probably should've!!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Oh that is right. Any movie with Shaq in it. LOL!

Blue Chips was somewhat semi-decent.

But avoid Kazaam and Steel. LOL!

Comment

Shaq was actually pretty good in Grown ups 2
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

From the first list I only saw Howard the Duck...
            I can only think of two to avoid...
            1- Blade with Wesley Snipes was overwhelming from a sensory stand point --- The theater had the volume too high and the stroboscopic effects combined with that to make one very disoriented...

2- The only movie I ever walked out of was Run DMC Tougher that Leather - went with friends and the decision to leave after less than 30 mins was Unanimous.
            -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
            sigpic
            I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              Oh that is right. Any movie with Shaq in it. LOL!

Blue Chips was somewhat semi-decent.

But avoid Kazaam and Steel. LOL!
              I'm proud to say I've never attempted Shaq's other two gems!!.....but he was funny in Grown ups 2, but that's cause he wasn'ts acting, just goofin.
              Last edited by azdbacks1998; 06-09-2014, 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I guess I should have said any movie where Shaq is the headliner. LOL!

Comment

Umm...couldn't one assume several of these are horrible just from commercials and/or concept?
                  Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: Wade Flaherty items

Comment

I've also only watched 9,7,4, and 1 from the first list.

All time no one should ever watch...Bubba Ho-Tep. In the odd event that you have watched this movie, I'm sorry. If not let me give you the plot...

"Elvis and JFK, both alive and in nursing homes, fight for the souls of their fellow residents as they battle an ancient Egyptian Mummy."

...and trailer. Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

https://youtu.be/X7Qo74_L3vo
                    -----
                    Andy
                    Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Well, there are 2 movies that are stuck in my mind. The first one was Condorman which came out in 1981. We had just got back from 100 days off the coast of Beirut and they where showing this at the base in Rota, Spain. A couple of us decided to go, we lasted a half hour then decided the ship was a better place to be. The second was the movie adaptation of Swan Lake that my daughters dancing class instructor told her to go see. That one I didn't make past 15 minutes and my wife woke me up and told me to go sleep in the car.

Comment

Trying to stay with movies in wide release...

Ernest Goes to Camp
                        Dumb And Dumber
                        Dumb And Dumberer
                        Hairspray
                        Gigli
                        Ace Ventura
                        The Hillz
                        The Hottie and the Nottie
                        Battlefield Earth
                        Planet of the Apes a.k.a. Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch
                        Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: Wade Flaherty items

Comment

Working...
                        X