iPad Pre-Order Estimate Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Pre-Order Estimate Sales

Is anyone here going to get an iPad when it comes out. If you intend to, it may be hard to get based on these figures.

Early estimates suggest that Apple may have sold as many as 120,000 iPads on its first day of pre-orders.

http://gear.ign.com/articles/107/1077983p1.html

i gots me a friend that works for apple,and i get 25% off
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Much like the iPhone when it first came out, I see these selling out and possibly selling for way overprice on EBAY.

Comment

Anyone thats wants stock advice from a 17 year old, i'd buy into Apple's stock the day before they realease theses, the stock is guarnteed to do well

Comment

very wise Gladdy,i have thought about this,if you wanted to you could sell this "advice" on ebay. People would make you a rich 17 year old.

my buddy is getting 5 to sell(on campus) so hes selling me one(payments)lol,keeping one"selling other 3 to students(ebay)" hahaha

Comment

It's an oversized Iphone imo...I might go for 2.0 when it supports Flash and other improvements are made.

I'm interested to see how people recieve it though
            sigpic

Comment

dan i may follow your advice. but the ipad just like sports collector said a oversized iphone.
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

If anyone took my advice you will have gained 20% since my inital post

Comment

i know i wish i did but then i saw the stock was like $200 per share and i didnt really have that right now.
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

If it was legal for me i would've invested, yes it was $229.87, but when i got it in a school stock game thats the price i paid (we got $1,000 to start with and had $2,000 in buying power), its now at $259.22

Comment

Working...
                    X