No announcement yet.

Panini to host Grand Case Break at the 35TH National enter to win a free spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini to host Grand Case Break at the 35TH National enter to win a free spot

Panini to host Grand Case Break at the 35TH National

Enter the free drawing at RIPPINGWAC.COM to win a free slot

Ripping Wax Inc. - Group Case and Box Breaks - Collectible Sports Cards | Sports Collectible Card Breaking. We sells spots to collective group box and case breaks.

I have entered!

Good luck.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Topps has announced its preliminary plans for promotions at the 35th National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland, July 30-August 3.

The company will pass out free mini promo rookie cards of Masahiro Tanaka or Jose Abreu to those who open a box of 2014 Allen & Ginter baseball at the Topps corporate booth (#455). The cards will only be distributed at the NSCC.
    Topps will also host a second wrapper redemption program. Collectors who open three packs of 2014 products will receive a mini card of one of the players listed below while supplies last:
    • Jadeveon Clowney
    • Johnny Manziel
    • Jim Brown
    • Jordan Cameron
    • Derek Jeter
    • Mike Trout
    • Bob Feller
    • Albert Belle
    • Topps will again give collectors the opportunity to meet with the team behind the products and ask them questions on Thursday evening. Those interested in securing a seat should visit the company booth to receive details and an invitation prior to the event.
    • There will be games, card flipping and trivia contests for prizes at this event and during the week at the Topps booth.
      Topps will once again release its 2014 Topps Mini Baseball product at the National.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Where those your actual hits that they listed on the site? Those were some sweet cards if so

Comment

Working...
      X