Looking for part time "card sorters" in Columbia SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for part time "card sorters" in Columbia SC

I will be dealing cards soon out of a storefront in Columbia SC and am looking to connect with others that may be good candidates as someone that can help with organizing or sorting cards.

Respond below or private message if you want to discuss things further or kindly pass along info of a person that may be a good fit. I'm not sure yet how we will go about compensating the helper(s).

Thanks.

I live in Aiken, SC. Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I am excited to hear about a possible store front in the area. Let me know.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Here is an ad I made up.

I just received a small corner of space for sports cards in a friend's Furniture thrift/consignment store. While space is limited I am making the best out of the situation. The store is located at 2429 Main Street in Columbia, South Carolina. The store's name is "Furniture Plus". Current hours are 11 AM to 6 PM Monday - Saturday. A lady by the name of Mrs. Kim runs the store. They also sell used furniture, general household items, etc. Right now I have mostly lower dollar ($0.05-$1 & up to $5 or so) base, rookies, inserts and parallels in all sports from the late 80's to present. I have 75,000-100,000 total cards. I am buying very little to start off and am open to trades. I want to be in the store at least 4 days a week to work/sell stuff online. I am getting things more organized. It may be good if you contacted me in advance to confirm that I am there when you come. See pictures below. I do ship Worldwide. Thanks much and I look forward to having some fun. Call or text anytime. Leave a message if no answer as I could be tied up.

Brian (803) 960-2909

Comment

Working...
      X