Typing up long list of cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing up long list of cards?

I am thinking of compiling long lists of a collection. Right now I'm experimenting with Android Google Docs. It's kind of like a spreadsheet and I haven't figured out how to make this easy.

I have Microsoft Word in an app but everytime I break down to the next line it automatically skips a line which makes the list even longer than desired.

Anyone have suggestions of a simple program for an Android Samsung tablet or Android smartphone to get the job done that has unlimited character usage? Or maybe insight that would help me with the above mentioned programs?

Google Docs

Word failed attempt

I have tried various apps on tablet and phone and so far, they all seem to take a lot more work than just using excel on my desktop.
    Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: Wade Flaherty items

Comment

Working...
    X