Aprils Fool Day - Share Your Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprils Fool Day - Share Your Stories

With tomorrow being April Fools Day, I am sure most of us have some funny stories to share.

Name any prank that you have either played on someone, witnessed at work or school, or had one being played on you.

www.aprilfoolzone.com

This is the best i read from the first 5 pages lol

Minor Accident

Put a note on your victim’s car that says “Sorry about the dent. Call me so we can swap insurance information.” Include a fake name and phone number. Be sure to hide nearby so you can watch them search in vain for the “dent.”

Remote Location

Stand outside a window while the victim is watching television, and use a universal remote control to change channels, adjust the volume, etc.

Science Experiment

Put a hunk of butter on a plate and let it soften. Then tell your victim that you learned an amazing science experiment in school: salt poured on butter will create heat. To demonstrate, pour some salt on the butter, hold your hand over, and pretend you are feeling the heat. As soon as they try it, slam their hand down in the butter. Bonus points if you hide all the napkins!

No Control

Block the signal on the TV remote with a tiny piece of black paper

I See It

Enlist the help of a few friends. Go to a busy street corner and begin pointing up to the top of a tall building, or just point up to the sky. Watch to see how many people try to see what you are looking at.

Have A Cold One

If your victim wears the same hat every day, take it the night before, get it wet, and put it in the freezer. Right before the victim gets ready to leave, place the hat in the normal place. They will get a chilly surprise!

All Keyed Up

Place a piece of clear tape over the keyhole and watch while the victim experiences momentary confusion when they can’t get their key into the lock.

Not Juice

Make some “juice” out of water and food coloring. Serve it to your victim and watch their confusion when they realize it has no taste.

No Fly Zone

Sew up the fly on the victim’s underwear. (This trick works best when you know they’ll have to use a public restroom.)
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

No Control

That one is brilliant...just put that plan into action moments ago haha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
        No Control

That one is brilliant...just put that plan into action moments ago haha
        should have video taped it for us lol

Comment

Haha I also did the post it note over the mouse thing...I usually do most of my april fooling on the second anyways

much less expected
          sigpic

Comment

Here are a few more I have found from today. IGN is great every year when it comes to April Fools Day stories. The best 2 I found was the Halo Movie Trailer and the Duke Nukem Forever Demo.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/108/1081391p1.html

http://wii.ign.com/articles/108/1081278p1.html

Comment

Working...
            X