Currently in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently in hospital

Hey guys. I know I have some trades in the works and messages I have not responded to as well. Currently I sit in the hospital with an unknown infection and they are running a lot of tests. I came in yesterday and will be staying overnight again tonight until they can figure out why I have such a high fever, rash, and stomach pains. I can respond in my phone because I am stuck in bed for at least the next two days.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Sorry Brett. Hope you feel better. Will say a prayer for you buddy.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Get well soon.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Brett, I hope, and pray, that they find out what you medical issue is and take care of it asap. Hope all gets better, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Get well dude!
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

get well soon!

Comment

Get well my friend!
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

Comment

Hope you find some answers. Good luck and will be praying for you.

Comment

I am home now but confined to my bedroom for eight days because I am contagious. I ended up with adult chicken pox. Thought once you had it as a child you were immune. I have over 500 pox all over my body which will say otherwise. At least I am home in my own bed and my two dogs don't care how hideous I look!
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Poor dogs! LOL

Comment

Glad to hear they know what you have and that you're able to come home. Sorry you're confined, but it's still better than having to be in the hospital. Usually, if you had chicken pox as a kid, an adult gets shingles later in life. I hope, now that it's known what you have, everything goes well. Have a good day, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. Rest up.

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                          Poor dogs! LOL
                          My dogs are happy as all get up! They have a companion at home all day and an anytime snuggle partner! Dogs>cats

Comment

Working...
                          X