My Black Friday Shopping Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Black Friday Shopping Results

I am posting this thread for everyone to share and post what they bought for Black Friday or something this weekend. What good deals did you get for you or for a gift for someone else?

Gamestop had their Pre-Black Friday sale starting on Monday. I was able to pick up Transformers Devastation for PS3 for $29.99 which is a great deal since the game just released 6 weeks ago. Game is awesome too.

Got 15.6 Dell Inspiron Laptop 8 GB Ram 1 TB Memory for $299 online at Best Buy last night. Gift was for my mom.

Comment

Nice Dude!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Went to Walmart and Kohls tonight. Crowds were not as bad as past years. It seems that most stores are having Black Friday prices online a few days before Thanksgiving to make it less crowded in store with people. Overall I am very happy as I got everything I wanted and didnt spend as much time as I usually do every year.

From Walmart - I got the Blacklist Season 2, Sons of Anarchy Season 7, and Big Bang Theory Season 8 for $9.96 each. Also got Terminator Genysis for $7.96.

From Kohls - I got a Phillips Norelco 4100 shaver and only paid $10.26 total after taxes. Normal price is $59.99, but it was on sale for $34.99. Plus I also had a $5 off coupon, 15% off coupon, and a gift certificate for like $18. What a great deal!

Comment

I am throwing this on there too. Got Brand New Sealed Copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 for Playstation 3 on EBAY for $21.99 delivered.

Comment

Working...
          X