Card Collector Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Collector Software

It appears the Card Collector software I use has been sold to Beckett. The website says nothing about this so don't try to order from them. After your order is confirmed you will get a message with a link about the sale and a link to Beckett. Beckett hasn't responded in two weeks so I have no idea what is really going on. Anyone have any more information on this?

I tried Kronozio. Www.kronozio.com Not sure what your using the software for but this one seems to work really good if you want to sell. You can transfer cards to eBay. I'm just getting back into the hobby and this has been something I've been playing with.
    Located in Canada

Collecting AZ Cardinals, Houston Texans and other various NFL players

Comment

inventory workbook

I make and sell Excel based inventory programs that are perfect for collectors and sellers.

Originally posted by randylaw View Post
      It appears the Card Collector software I use has been sold to Beckett. The website says nothing about this so don't try to order from them. After your order is confirmed you will get a message with a link about the sale and a link to Beckett. Beckett hasn't responded in two weeks so I have no idea what is really going on. Anyone have any more information on this?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by schulzemf; 10-02-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X