Name Your Favorite Television Show Twist/Shocking Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Your Favorite Television Show Twist/Shocking Moment

Name Your Favorite Television Show Twist/Shocking Moment.

2 of my favorite televisions shows are The Shield and 24. The top 3 twists/shocking moments that I have seen are

24 Season 5 Episode 1 - Within the first 5 minutes of the episode, they kill off 2 major characters in David Palmer and Michelle Dessler.

The Shield Season 5 Season Finale - Shane Vendrell killing off friend and partner Curtis Lemansky.

The Shield Season 7 Series Finale - Having the series end with Vic Mackey going free from all his past wrongs, but losing all his family, friends, and job he loves in the process.

Kerwin.....

I was trying my best to come up with an answer...but I think you said it all when you listed the two Sheild Episodes.

I loved that show!

Now, the show Nip Tuck....that was just plain weird....and there are too many shows that had twist and turns and shockers....but this is a family forum...so we won't go there.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Lem getting killed off was a travesty, im glad Shane got his in the final season.

My biggest twist/shocker would be from my favorite show on tv.

Dexter season finale..

Dexter coming home to find Rita murdered by Trinity in the bathtub.
      Collecting John Salmons, Christian Laettner, Dominique Wilkins and New Orleans Saints Players and Sage/Press Pass LSU Autographs.

My Bucket: http://photobucket.com/neo_darkside

Comment

Working...
      X