Sold my Collection Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my Collection Off!

Its ALL gone! Well almost, I did keep a few nicer things that I wasn't willing to firesale, but the rest is no more! Figured i'd rebuild my collection at the Nationals, kinda nice that I don't have much to worry about!

You won't rebuild it much at the nationals when everyone that sells wants ridiculous prices. I went 1 time and only got 1 card near 1/2 bv. The rest were crazy!!!

Comment

You just have to look, i found lots of great deals last year

Comment

Congrats on the liquidation buddy! Its a great feeling to restart!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Yes sir, no sellers remorse or anything, i have a two row box and maybe 50 cards from boxes i busted this weekend, feels so much better

Comment

So no more Charlie V collection. Did you sell ALL your Pistons too? What are you going to collect in basketball now?

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              So no more Charlie V collection. Did you sell ALL your Pistons too? What are you going to collect in basketball now?
              Yep, EVERYTHING that I had on my table, i cherry picked anything i wanted to keep, it was only 4 cards, one of my Avila Orange Refractors, Derrick Rose Topps Chrome RC, Verlander Ultimate Auto and something else lol

In Basketball, Kalin Lucas, when he comes out next year, he went to a school 30 minutes from me and played highschool ball against my highschool

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Yep, EVERYTHING that I had on my table, i cherry picked anything i wanted to keep, it was only 4 cards, one of my Avila Orange Refractors, Derrick Rose Topps Chrome RC, Verlander Ultimate Auto and something else lol

In Basketball, Kalin Lucas, when he comes out next year, he went to a school 30 minutes from me and played highschool ball against my highschool
                Avila sketch
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                  Avila sketch
                  Why would I of even put it out at my table? its PC! I just happen to have two Avila Oranges

Comment

Working...
                  X