Rare Mcfarlane Figure On Ebay!! #13 Selanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Mcfarlane Figure On Ebay!! #13 Selanne

Thought everyone would like to check out this very rare Mcfarlane Sportspick auction currently running on ebay. This figure is owned by some friends of mine Scott, and Lisa from spawn.com! They own many of the rarer Mcfarlanes including several VHTF football pieces. This figure in particular is only 1 of 13 made. One is believed to be in the company owner Todd Mcfarlane's vault. Teemu Selanne himself has been rumored to have one. The last one of these sold for $25,000 on a BIN. The story on this one was that the owner (scanderson on spawn.com) listed this with a very high BIN of $25K to see what the high bid would be for insurance purposes. Little did he know that a Russian buyer, who had previously bought many rare Mcfarlane pieces would pull the trigger on it. The deal went through, and it became the higest ever sale of these Mcfarlane figures to date.

I haven't spoke to Scott, or Lisa, but I'm guessing they may be doing the same with this one to see what the value is. This one is also graded 85 by AFA. It is currently over $10K, as I write this post. There is still 4+ days to go. I'm anxiously watching this to see how high it will go.

AUCTION LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mcfarlane-TEEMU-...item2c519c8a55

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 11-10-2009, 04:54 AM.

Time left: 3 days 18 hours (Nov 14, 200915:21:11 PST)
    $10,201.00
    reserve not met

Comment

Working...
    X